Families needed for SickKids research study on the genetics of reading disabilities
Who can apply?
Children aged 6 to 16 who struggle with reading, and their parents
1. Eligibility screening
2. Eligible families come to SickKids for one full day of study participation, involving the following.
* Psycho-educational assessment for the child
* Parent interviews and questionnaires
* Blood sample from child and parents
3. Following participation, families will receive a detailed report describing the results of their child's psycho-educational assessment, which may be helpful with educational planning.
How do I apply?
Contact Kirsten Blokland, PhD:
416-813-8207 or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
This study is funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Study recruiting participants until March 2019, and possibly beyond.